Art Direction / Design & Brand Marketing
With 9+ years experience in digital media, bringing a proven knowledge of creative strategy, vision, communication, and management with an emphasis on corporate business, government design, and advertisements for global brands.
9+ years experienced senior creative leader with extensive expertise on both client and platform side – delivering high level ideas for global brands and the people who matter to them. Industry recognized solutions and seasoned manager for government, corporate, entertainment, global brand strategy and sponsorship activation across all digital platforms.
Interactive Campaigns Artistic Leadership: Graphic Design; Conceptual Direction;
Photography Art Direction; Typography; Layouts & Compositions; Font & Color
Management; Photo Shoot Oversight; Multimedia Development
Business Development: Identity Development; Logo Design; User Design Experience
(UXD); Customer Service; Company Branding; Client Interviews; Corporate
Communications; Digital Client Relationship Management (CRM)
Team Management: Staff Inspiration & Training; Hiring & Recruiting; Project
Management; Production Oversight; Cross-Functional Communications; Budget
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe ImageReady, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Freehand, Macromedia
Web Administrator, Georgia Regional Transportation Authority
Atlanta, GA // 2014 – Current
• Design, deploy, and maintain websites, such as Xpressga.com, peachpass.com, grta.org, atltransit.org, etc.
• Develop and manage the content, design, layout and scheme for the site using current web technologies.
• Integrate web site operations with other agency business systems.
• Automate web site through use of markup and programming languages.
• Research and implement web technology to enhance existing capabilities.
• Maintain and manage intranets to support internal communications and business processes.
• Determine clients’ requirements, recommend optimum solutions, and coordinate the activities and processes
necessary to produce a final media product.
• Perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Serve as job expert or organization resource in assigned area.
Creative Director, Neurovizion Media Group
Huntsville, AL // 2011 – 2014
• Lead strategic digital experience design for web, mobile, digital television, data visualization, and social media platforms.
• Provided technical support to the digital pump top broadcast system
• Created print ads, digital ads, video commercials, managed inventory and video/audio equipment
• Created websites, rebranded companies, provided creative direction, and more
• Developed an interactive Flash survey for usability research.
• Created flash animations, animated gifs, buttons and rollovers, headers, footers, menus, and general graphics for
intranet/extranet applications using Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe ImageReady
• Reorganized content by creating and editing HTML tables for content layout using Adobe ImageReady, BBEdit for
Macintosh, and Macromedia Homesite.
• Maintained a personal directory on the Development Server to code and test designs and content.
Interactive Designer, Department of Commerce
Atlanta, GA // 2007 – 2009
• Designed Space/Floor plans using Autocad & Adobe Photoshop
• Prepared, printed and reconciled As, Built Drawings, Construction Drawings, DID’s
• Assisted Leasing Reps with development of Market Survey Booklets
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
• Perform difficult and complex graphic design assignments, on short notice, under tight deadlines, and in a dynamic
environment where changes may be made up to the time of production
• Manipulate, insert/extract, update and modify tables and graphics that are embedded in electronic documents and
presentations (e.g., MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
August 2003 ? May 2007
Bachelor of Science
Major: Industrial / Organizational Psychology
Kennessaw State University
June 2009 ? July 2010
Major: Design and New Media